Job Description/Responsibilities: Plan, direct, coordinate, and evaluate the custodial department and work with the mechanical team on maintenance and repair of facilities, grounds, and equipment for Overture Center for the Arts.
• Support the Director of Facilities in implementation of policies, procedures and programs
• Manage custodial staff and operations including vendor contracts and facility set-ups/tear-downs.
• Principal AkitaBox (CMMS) administrator.
• Develop skills, knowledge of the building and best practices with the goal of succeeding the Director of Facilities.
• Uphold high standards in quality workmanship and the design aesthetic of the building’s founders and architects.
• Effectively manage the facility using AkitaBox.
• Assume increasing responsibility and learn the functions necessary to transition into the role of Facility Director.
• Effectively manage the custodial staff and maintain a clean and safe facility.